Monday, August 17, 2009

An Important Day

Have you ever thought you knew someone very well and then found out that you hardly knew that person at all? Let me explain what happened.
I was playing at the playground with other kids and we had a lot of fun. We used the monkey bars, a bike and something else. Once I decided to make some toys from the small pieces of wood. So I used a knife, but I didn’t know about safety with this tool. When a ship toy was almost done, I cut my finger deeply and it bled a lot. I didn’t know what I could do to stop it.
My older brother without fear picked me up from the playground and got me aid and ordered a taxi. When the car came we went to the hospital. That happened 26 years ago, but I remember what he did exactly. It is important to know what you need to do for first aid.

Vladimir

No comments: