Monday, August 17, 2009

A GOOD PLACE TO VISIT IN AMERICA


When coming to the United States, the first place that I visited is California. It is located in the west of America. My family and I came there to visit my relatives.
California has good weather. You can see the beautiful seashore, the forests with many kinds of trees, the hills, and many shops that sell everything.
California is a famous place that you should visit. The seashore is very beautiful so you can swim in the sea in order to enjoy waves to beat your face. On other hand, you can travel into the forests where you can discover many rare trees and animals. You also can buy everything what you want because it has many stores to sell a lot of things from cheap things to expensive things.
California is an interesting place but the price of everything is very expensive. I think it will have the ways to decrease the prices in order to visit more and more people.
To me, California is the best place that I visited. I feel living in my house when I came there because the weather is very good and many interesting places to visit. I believe California will be the best interesting place to travel in the future.

Myxuan

No comments: