Monday, August 17, 2009

What School Means to Me?


I would like to tell you about how school is important to me. School is very important because it will give me hope for the future. I also learn more important things. It also helps me to find a very good job for in the future.
School is very hard but it is very important to be in school every day. If school is not hard then it is not important, right? School means it will help me to find a good life. I hoped I’ll be a nurse or a teacher. That why I was go to school every day. But someday I do not come to school because I have to take care of my grandma at home. But I try to go to school every day and on time.
I also learned more important things like writing and reading and how to write and how to read. I learned about English and how to find a job.
In my future I really want to be a home nurse. I really want to have a good job. It will change my life better than now. I hope school will help me to find my future plan.

Ka

No comments: