Monday, August 17, 2009

An Important Day

Everybody can remember some days, when life was changed so much. It`s happened with me when I came to US, when I got married. But I was so exiting when I learn – I was pregnant. From this moment I was a mother waiting for my first child.
I was married woman. I spend interesting time with friends. But I felt something new; I was preparing to have my baby. I saw him on monitor, I ate so much, and I prepared room and necessities for my baby.
It was October 22. I went to hospital in morning. I can`t to give birth to my son so long time. Something was wrong. And my doctor made decision to do operation. We were in operation room, I didn`t see moment of son`s birth. But the doctor showed me my baby in the morning. I forgot all my troubles, my bad feelings. It seems that all reporters of world`s magazines come to take pictures of him. He is the best! I never saw before so nice and sweet baby.
My life has changed. I take care of my child every day. I am so happy to see him growing, his first steps, first words. My life is fulfilled with joy. And I teach him and hope he will be a kind person in future.
To be mother is God`s blessing. It makes us better, we have responsibility with children, receive more patience. Every day is more interesting like never before.

Tatsiana

No comments: