Monday, August 17, 2009

A Good Place to Visit in America


A good place to visit in America is California. I went to California with my family in 1999. California is very big and beautiful state. Weather in that state is very hot.
When I came to California I was excited how many beautiful cities are in California. I was visit L.A. Sacramento, San Diego and Long Beach. I was enjoying everything in this beautiful place palm trees and ocean. I love waves and breeze.
I want to tell about special place in California. It is Loma Linda. Loma Linda is a very small city. And a special place in that city is big Hospital called-“Loma Linda University and Medical Center”. The Hospital is very famous and important place in the World, because in that “Medical Center” doctors did the first heart transplant surgery long time ago.
Twice a year they do free surgery for people who can’t pay but need help. There make very special surgeries and Medical Center can help people from any place on the world.
I was surprised how friendly people were in Loma Linda. Everybody said “Hi” to each other all the time like they know you.
If you will go to California you can visit Loma Linda and see Medical Center and many interesting things in there. I hope you will love it as much as I do.

Taisa

No comments: