Monday, August 17, 2009

The Best Place to Visit in Iraq


Baghdad is wonderful place to visit Tigher River, Aboo Nooas Street, restaurants, parks, hotels and many different places.
The capital of Iraq is Baghdad and live there 8 to 9 million people. Tigher River cross Baghdad and make it two parts, the first one is Al-karkh, and the second one is Al-risafaa. Between them are many bridges. I like Baghdad because I was born there.
The nice place to visit is Aboo Nooas Street. It is famous in Baghdad. There are many resturants, parks, hotels. The special food in the restaurants is “Masgoof” this is a fish but cooked in special way.
A lot of people from Europe came to Baghdad. The entertainment for them is Arabic coffee. Make it in a special way, different in many countries.
I like this place because when I was a child my Dad and my Mom with my brothers and sisters went many times there.
I hope to take my kids to see this place. I wish to repeat this time.

Raad

No comments: