Monday, August 17, 2009

An Important Day

Let me tell you about a worst day in my life. That is 11/7/06 at 3:00 P.M. I had injury by the machine I worked at factory. I will never forget it.
I decided to leave my country and came to the U.S. I wanted to do anything I can for the better my family. I did work hard every day, sometimes in the winter. I worked outside. It was very cold.
After two years work hard, I had some money, but didn’t have benefits and insurance, I was looking for a new job, and I had it. I very liked this job, because I like to work with machine. But after five months, I had an injury from it.
Today, two years and a half, since I had the injury, I am often angry and sad. I don’t want and don’t like anything. I want to stay alone at home only.
In my life, I have cried two times only. First my mother died, and second time is that day. I will never forget it, because I became handicapped.

Nghiem

No comments: