Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School Back Home

I started school when I was a little girl in the town called allow. At the time we used to have four different subjects. We used to have a lot of students in the same class so if something happened to the teach he or she didn’t come to school we have a teachers for all day but we had a student who could take care of class.
Sometime he could teach us A,B,C,s or math. If we didn’t obey him he would write our name taker us to the office so we would get in trouble like detention or beat up by our teachers. When I finished elementary I went to middle school. It was a little bit different. Since I came to the USA school is different from. The place I came from. I like school over here better. Because everybody is equal. The way they teach is different from country. Here you learn what you can without force. I like freedom over here. And I like my teachers over here. There are very help full.

Fatiya

No comments: