Monday, October 18, 2010

I Love Minnesota



















My name is Yer Ha Vue. I am Hmong. I am from Laos. My country is in Southeast Asia. The first day I came to Minnesota I was very nervous because it is a country I never saw in my life. I saw a lot of cars, big houses and a very large airport. I like Minnesota because people are very nice, they have good schools, good education and teachers are very nice. I like my teachers. But two things I don’t like are winter (because it is too cold for me) and when you rent a house you have to pay many bills. I love my family. I love Minnesota because in the United States there is freedom. I can do whatever I want. Now I can drive a car, go to school to learn English and have a part time job. My life is better than in Laos. I like my new life.

Yer

No comments: