Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Family

I love my family. My husband is named Viktar. We got married on the 20th of August in 1995. We are very, very happy. We have more time to talk together about anything. My husband understands me always and I understand him too. When I have any problems he helps me. We have 4 nice children. When we have free time, we go with our kids to the park, pool, and library. This summer we had a lot of fun. We went to the park, circus and pool. On Independence Day we saw fireworks in Minneapolis. It was a very interesting show. My children like to be together with us. My husband and I love our kids. They are our heart and our future. Sometimes we have discussions about interesting stories about life. I think my family is very happy, because I love my husband and kids and they love me too.

Iryna

No comments: