Monday, October 18, 2010

Fishing















I love to go fishing in summer at about 5-8 a.m. I bring worms and leeches. I go with my brother and my son. I fish in the lake. I get bass and walleye fish, sometimes sunfish. When I’m waiting to catch the fish, I talk to my brother and my son. Sometimes I call my friend or my wife when I go fishing. I bring cheap drinking water and coffee. I come home when I get tired and I have nothing. Sometimes I catch 4-5 big fish. When I finish fishing, I bring them home, clean them and cook or fry them right away, because they are still fresh fish and good to eat. I don’t want to put them in the freezer. If I go fishing in the river, I go at 3-4 p.m. until sunset. Sometimes I go home early if I get big catfish. But I don’t want to cook catfish because they are too hard to clean and very smelly.

Vuong

No comments: