Monday, October 18, 2010

My School


What is school? School is a place to help students increase their comprehension skills and make a good future. I decided to go to school.
Every morning, I go to school from 8:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at Metro North Adult Basic Education in Blaine. I like this school because it has very good teachers who are enthusiastic; they explain to me what I don’t understand. I know sometimes teachers feel sick, but teachers still have to go to school so that studies are not interrupted. Teachers have to stand and talk for a few hours. They help us to increase our communication and knowledge. My school, my family and my best effort will help me achieve a good future.
Lastly, I would like to thank all my teachers: Charles, Thavrak, Ah-li, Polina, Michele, Colleen, Cathy, etc., because my teachers are intelligent. It encourages me to go to school. I look up to them and hopefully I will be like them some day.

Phuong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The story is very impression.
I want to go to school after read the story because , i want to have a good future.
I lile all the pictures when someone insert with stories.