Monday, February 9, 2009

Advice to Newcomers


If you have planned to come here to America I know about Minnesota but I wish had know more about this state before I come here. So my advice are to a newcomer about bring your international driving license study English and your goals to study or job.
My first thought is about the driving license because her in U.S.A. you can’t drive a car if don’t have a driving license.
My second advice is about studying more and learning English. If you learn English you can find anything easily.
The last and most important advice is to know what yours goals are to study or job. You also have to be patient. Life in America is allow and many different colleges.
I hope my advice help newcomers to prepare for everything you will not be surprised if you know what to expect.

Raad

No comments: