Monday, February 9, 2009

Advice to Newcomers


If you wanted to come to Minnesota, I will say to you welcome to Minnesota, but before you are coming, I must tell you some advice about learning English, respecting the law and bringing your warm clothes.
My first advice is very important it is about learning English. If you learn English, you can speak to people easily, find a good job and you may be passing the exam of driving lessons.
My second advice is about respecting the law of the roads and you must know the traffic rules. If you don’t know, you will face some problems with the police.
My third advice is about the weather. The weather in winter season is very cold and snowy. So you must bring with you warm clothes and heavy boots for the snow.
I hope my advice well help you when you will be beginning the difficult life in Minnesota.

Ammar

No comments: