Monday, February 9, 2009

Advice to Newcomers


Minnesota is good state for your life. Welcome to Minnesota! I have been living 5 months in here, but I like it. I have advice for you. So my advice to newcomers is about learning English, the weather, the traffic rules, and the health history.
My first and most important advice is to learn English. If you know English, find a job is easy for you, and speak with everybody everywhere too.
My second advice is about the weather. Here have 4 different seasons of the year-winter, summer, spring, and autumn. Winter in Minnesota is cold. You’ll need warm clothes, hat, gloves, and boots. The weather in the summer time is hot.
My third advice is about the traffic rules. You must know them and you’ll have your driver’s license.
My last advice is to bring your health history. It is important for health care in Minnesota.
I hope my advice will help you have a better life in Minnesota. Good luck!

Svetlana

No comments: