Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Learning English



















I started studying English in the US in 2008. The first time I came to school to study English, I felt shocked and nervous because I don’t understand English. English is difficult because it is a different language, grammar, reading…. The most different thing about learning English is I don’t remember everything. I wish I could speak better English than I can now. I spend 1.5 hours every day learning English. I sometimes do speak English outside of school; also sometimes I read or write English outside of school. In my daily life, I have the biggest problem communicating in English when somebody asks me same questions if need help talking. The best advice I can give someone who is going to study English is before flying to US study more English because it will be better for you. When I came here I knew very little English. When I compare my English now with my English when I first arrived here, I feel happy because it is not very good yet but I can speak, read and write English.

Ivan K

No comments: