Monday, July 26, 2010

My Friend

Her name is Loida Castillo. She is from Mexico. She lives in Fridley. Her favorite color is blue. Her favorite food is enchilada. Her favorite TV show is Discovery. There are two people in her family: Loida and husband Benjamin. She likes to crochet in her free time. During this summer break she stayed at her house and went to church. She wants to learn computer, speaking, and reading in school. My name is Aliaksandr Malets. I am from Belarus. I live in Anoka.

My favorite color is orange. My favorite food is draniki. My favorite TV show is Christian channel. There are 4 people in my family: Me, Sviatlana, Sergei, and Alina. I like to read Bible and play soccer. During this summer break I stayed in my house and went to church. I want to learn computer and speaking in school.

Aliaksandr

No comments: