Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phuong

My goals for five years
Imagine the next five years; it is a long time a head, yet, time flies by just in seconds. There are many things that will happen, hopefully good things. As for myself, I have plans for next 5 years. Plans to achieve my goals and thins. I want to do with my life.
The first year in 2011, I am going to a Community college and get a part-time job at school. Afterward, I hope to be a pharmacy technician and get a better job for a while. That is my dream. I like to live here because my parents live here too. However, I don’t like snow in Minnesota even so, I will move to a California with my children. May be I will get married with my boy friend. I hope my children will get a good career in the U.S
I hope I didn’t have to wait for my dream too long, I really need to achieve it.
-----------------------------------------------------

My Family’s Goals
My name’s Phuong. I came to the united state almost 10 years. The first time when I live here, I didn’t speak English well and drive. I needed to get a job and studied English so I could take-care my daughter. My husband died when she was about 5 years old. After two months. I found a job at Memsi Company worked night shift.
Every morning, I went to Adult family learning OSSCO AREA School in Brooklyn Park by my house. My daughter and I live with my parents. They came here in 1998.Then couple months I passed my driver’s test and later, I worked 2 Jobs. Afterward, I didn’t go to school any more. Five years later, I passed the citizen test .After; I changed new my name, Jenny Phuong Hoang. I use new name for at work and middle name at school. Right now, I got layoff in March 16, 2010
However, I’m still working a part –time job. On the spot, I’m going to Metro North Adult Education School because I want to have a good career.
I will study pharmacist at community college and I hope to get a job as a pharmacy technicians I want to support for my daughter’s college.
---------------------------------------------

My Goals
There are some things I want to do and some things I need to do for my plans I need to go to school every day. I need to go to school on time .I need to do home work. I need to read 30 min each day. Those have helped me increase my reading level .Furthermore, I want to have a husband to support for me, so I can go to school for many years, I want to be smarter and learn faster. I want to have good memories. I want to go a Community College and work a part-time job as a pharmacy technician for more experience. Afterward, I want to get an Associate’s degree and get a better job because I want to have a good career. I want the economy to be better. Therefore, I want to support for my daughter’s college. I want daughter will get a graduate Bachelor’s degree. I need to get my taxes done before due day. I need to take the garbage out every Monday morning.
-----------------------------------------------

My life right now
I’m Phuong. I live in Coon Rapids for 5 years now. The first time when I came to the U.S. I live in Brooklyn part with my parents.
Right now, I go to school at Metro north Adult education in Blaine because I want to speak English well. I want to have a good career. Afterward I plane to go to a community college because I hope to get a better job Furthermore; I work a part time job after school at 5:00p.m-10:00p.m .I have 2 children live with me. My daughter is 19 years old. She has a part time job after school also the boy is 4 years old. He goes to school 2 day for 1 week. My schedule is very busy. I need to study English and need money to pay the bills.
However, I’m happy living with all my family in the U.S so my children will have a good career.

No comments: