Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Classmates and Food

I’m from Moldova. In my native country people usually eat bread , butter , marmalade , milk , tea, eggs , salami for breakfast . People usually eat three –four times a day. In my native country people normally eat their breakfast at 7:00-8:00a.m, lunch at 12:00-1:00-2:00 pomp, and dinner at 7:00-8:00p.m. In this country I like turkey. I don’t like bread, fast food, and spicy food. I think diet is healthier in my native country than here. It’s important to know how eat right. Ice cream and grapes are snacks that I enjoy eating .I can buy everything here, if I have the money. I worry about preservatives in foods. I’m not a vegetarian. My favorite food is pizza. I eat to live.
------------------------------------------------

After seeking for answers and having a discussion with each of my classmates, I found out that Wismar sometime likes to go to restaurants with her family . Ina likes to eat fruit ice cream because it is very good. Tatiana likes to make soup, pelimeni and bors. Ivan likes to go grocery shopping once a week .He goes to Cub Foods, Sam’s Club and Aldi. Iryna enjoys eating spicy food. She likes to eat meat sometimes. Serghei Legun knows how to make pizza. He likes to eat pizza together with his family. Tolere is from Ethiophia. He drinks coffee in the morning with three spoons of sugar and some milk. Lesly eats a sandwich for lunch, because it is easy to make. Yelena likes sweets a lot. She likes ciocolate, cakes, and other sweets. Svetlana never goes to a restaurant because that is expensive .Liubovi likes to entartain guests at home because they spend time togheter. Xuan knows many good Vietnamese recipes , for example Pho ( chicken with noodle ); Chicken curry (chicken , potato,carrots , sauce spicy ). Jwad goes to fast -food restaurants. He likes to go to McDonals and Subway. He likes to go every day. Kabemba likes to eat snacks during the day. He eats pop-corn every day. Yelena is a vegetarian because it’s healthy. Having each conversation , I know who eats sweets , who would eat and make pizza , with whom I could go shopping and many other thins .
---------------------------------------------

I want to tell you about my classmates Wisam and Nada. Wismar Ibrahim is from Iraq and now she lives in Mounds View. Nada Maiden is from Somalia and now she lives in Blaine.
Wisam and Nada have the same favorite color, which is purple. Wisam’sfavorite food is plain fish, but Nada’s favorite food is rice and fish. Wisam likes to watch cooking programs on TV , Nada likes to watch “American Idol “. Wisam and Nada have five people in their families .
Wisam has a husband Ail, two sons Ail and Fadlalth, and daughter Kather. Nada has a mother. Mother’s name is Hawa. She has two sister Wafa and Badria, and one brother Liibaan.
Wisam is good at making bread. Nada likes to cook rice and spaghetti. During the spring break, Wisam just relaxed and cleaned the house. Nada went to visit her friend. Wisam and Nada want to learn more English rules because it is important for them.
Wisam likes to make models and she also lived in Texas for one year and a half.
Nada likes to go to gym and swim. She wants to travel to her country.
I think that Wisam and Nada are very interesting and nice people

Dina

No comments: