Monday, March 16, 2009

Houses in My Native Country

Thailand is a small country; it is the size of Coon Rapids. Most people live in houses. People who are very rich live in a very nice house just like rich people in the United States. My family lived in a small house. It had only one room and a kitchen with three beds. I have a brother, two sisters, and my mother. We were poor people. In my house we only paid for candles, and sometimes for water. We didn’t have a bathroom in the house. It was outside next to my house. We took a shower outside the house. It’s not like today where we live inside the house.
At night it was very beautiful and warm. Some nights we slept outside. I like my house even though we didn’t have a stove, microwave, sink or refrigerator. In my house we didn’t have a living room or sofa, but we had chairs. I cooked in the open fire. I hope someday I’ll be there. I know my house is gone because right now no more people lived there forever.

Ka

No comments: