Monday, March 30, 2009

If I Were Ten Years Old Again

Sometimes I think about what if I was ten years old again. I would go to school, I study hard. I would help my mother clean up house, and play with the neighborhood kids.
I would study hard to get a good job later. I would listen to the teacher and do homework every day.
I would help my mother clean up the house. My Mom worked a lot. I would wash dishes, sweep the floor because I love her so much.
I would play with my neighborhood kids. We would play the ball with the chopstick, run around the yard because the kids always want to play together.
Now I am older. I live in the United States. I can’t do everything, it is just a dream. I look for the future. I can’t become ten years old again. I need to study hard and go to work.

Thy

No comments: