Monday, March 30, 2009

If I Were a Man

If I were a man I would have another life. Another commitment, hard work, more responsibility, cares about my family and others. I want to tell about three, in my view, more important things if I were a man.
The first reason is no diet! I can eat what I want and less think about diet. If a man got a couple unnecessary pounds, he doesn’t worry about them. He doesn’t get any fat on his hips. He can be handsome fore woman in all his forms.
Another is that I will have more chances to stay a president of a Country. A lot of people agree it’s very hard to be a president for a woman. It is a very responsible and important post. Men are more serious than woman. I think this post is only for men.
More important thing is birth-rate. Men never feel how develop baby’s life inside him and how it is to give life to this baby. In my view, every woman feels happiness in this moment. Only she can do it. And this is one reason why I wouldn’t want to be a man.
Men have a lot of advantages than woman. But I am happy that I am woman. I like my life. I like to feel care about me.

Natalya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello..!!

my friend

I like your funny history.


good job..!



Hugo Ortiz