Monday, March 30, 2009

If I Were a Man

Hello! Let me introduce myself. My name is Vadim Gorin. I am a very successful man. I have a lot of money, big and comfortable home, few cars… I would like tell you three things about me.
First, I’m the owner and the president of a big company. Usually I work a lot. I think: “Prosperity of my company is my prosperity” and I must work 24 hours a day and a night. I’m a hard worker and I like my business.
Secondly, I am an active man. I like sports. I play hockey with my friends every weekend, because hockey is the game for real men. When I have a time, I watch hockey and football on TV. Every morning I take dumbbells and do gymnastics because I want to have a strong and athletic body.
Lastly, I prefer to live alone. I don’t need a family. I’m a very busy man and I haven’t a time for a wife and children. My company is my family. My time is my money. It is good for me and I never want to change it. It is my life and I must be happy.
“Good morning!” told me my alarm-clock and I woke up. I’m so glad that I slept, that it isn’t a real story. It is very good for me that I was born a woman and be a man I can just in my dreams or when I sleep.

Svetlana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

helloo..!!

I read your history and i think that is very funny...!

i like your history...!

see you later

my friend


Hugo Ortiz

Anonymous said...

I injoined your story very interesting I prefer To be like your dream too! good story
Nor

Anonymous said...

WoW I would like to be your wife. 555++ Also, you have very good story, thank you.

Jintana

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a man if the men can have all of this stuff that you mentioned here hooo!hoo! why not we can have dreams too.I like your history about it.
Teresa transition.