Monday, March 30, 2009

If I Were a Man

When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a man. I thought that being a man was better than being a woman. Because they can always wear pants, they can be strong and fight, and they don’t give birth to children.
In my country, when I was a teenager, girls were not allowed to go to in pants. We had special uniform: girls were dressed in brown dresses with black or white apron. The boys were dresses in black or gray pants and shirt. I thought if I were a man I could always dress in pants. It would be very convenient.
Men are always stronger women. Here in America of men and women are equal the rights. In my country women cannot serve in the army. If I were a man, I could serve in the army and to be stronger.
Third, men don’t give birth to children. They don’t know about morning sickness, prenatal worry, how pregnancy changes your body, your mood and much more.
Now I am an adult woman. I know the happiness of giving birth when your child is born the light you forget about everything.

Iryna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you not a man, because i couldn't have such beautiful wife.
Your husband

Anonymous said...

I really liked this story because it is too funy to say if you were a man
Sabina

Anonymous said...

hello

Irina, I read your history and I think that is very interesting and fun.

I thing that is good to be man because the women life is very complicated, you change all the time..


atto. Hugo Ortiz