Monday, October 27, 2008

Nurse

In my country when the people are sick, they go to the hospital. The first person that they speak before the doctor is a nurse. This job is highly respected because the people talk to them with respect. The nurse helps the doctor, takes your temperature and asks you about how you feel. If you want to be a nurse you need to go to the school and learn many topics about the human body. I think that it is very hard to study, but the nurses are very happy to learn a lot of topics about how to help other people. The salary isn’t much but is good. My mom is a nurse and I think that she is the best nurse that I know. I wouldn’t like to be a nurse but I think that this job is very important in the community, because they help other people to feel better.

Hugo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hugo! I like your story:)very interesting:) Hm... maybe I will be a nurse:)

Kinga

Anonymous said...

Hello Hugo! I like your story:)very interesting:) Hm... maybe I will be a nurse:)

Kinga