Monday, October 20, 2008

About Me

My name is Natalya Vorobyeva. I’m 32 years old. I’m not 1.60 meters. I have big brown eyes and long brown hair. I’m beautiful. I’m from Russia. In Russia I was an accountant. But now I live in the USA and study English. I want to get a good job here, but I don’t know how. I’m married: I have three people in my family: husband Vladislav, son Yan and I. Yan is 14. He is very funny. He likes to live here because he doesn’t get any homework from school because he doesn’t speak English very well. My son and I have been living in the USA for two months, but my husband arrived here eight years ago. I love my family! I like to watch TV: Funny Home Video, movie 7th Heaven. But I can’t understand all the words. I also like to walk in a park. I have never seen so many animals in the park as I do here. I also like to cook. If I have time I cook a lot of dishes. For example: Russian ravioli, different salads, soup, meat, and other things. I can make buns and cakes. In my country I had very good friends. The best one is Diana. I know her from school. She can always help me if I need help. I often call her from America and we talk about our problems or our funny situations. One unusual thing about me is that I can wait for a long time. I waited for 8 years to come to the USA. My husband had to become an American citizen first. Then he started to file documents for us. It was a very difficult time. But now we are together and it’s all right. Now we have another problem. It’s the English language. But I think I can learn it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this story. I like every stories.Because every story are related familys.



Thomas john

Anonymous said...

I am from Ukraine and I understand you. First importent thinks- it is English.
Know English-good job and good life.
Emigration-it is wery hart for everybody.
I think you now happy- all famil ly together.
Anna

Anonymous said...

i very like your story it is very fun.i like the fact that you are patient.you wait 8years to be in USA i'm sure you will speak English.


Jeanne