Monday, October 20, 2008

All About Me

My full name is Kinga Janosz but before my wedding my full name was Kinga Drobiszewska. It was a very long name. I’m happy now because I do not have a long last name. I am twenty four years old. I have green eyes and black long hair. In my family there are many people but in the U.S. I have 11 people in my family. It is my new family. It is my husband ‘s family but now it is my family too. I like music very much. I like to listen to rock, blues; sometimes I play the guitar. On weekends I walk and ride a bicycle. It is great for me. I don’t like to eat at McDonalds’s but I like Chinese food but not dogs (just kidding). I’m from Poland. It is a small country near Germany. In Poland I was a teacher. I worked with children who were 3-10 years old. I had to leave my job because I met a man who lived in the U.S.A. I must study English because I want to find a good job in the U.S.

No comments: