Monday, October 27, 2008

My Fall Break

I would like to tell you about my fall break. I cooked, listened to music and played the piano. I taught my daughter to read.
I like to cook for my family. When during the fall break I cooked different especially tasty delicious food that I don’t have time to do during other weeks. My family and friends were glad to eat. When I relaxed from different housework I listened music, from TV, radio, sometimes played the piano or accordion, and of course I listened with pleasure to my oldest son- Vladimir, playing the guitar.
While every day fall break, I taught my youngest daughter to read in our native language. Her name is Nelli, and she is five years old.
I really enjoyed my short break. I did many important things for my family, which made me happy. I am glad when my children are smiling and happy!
Margarita

No comments: