Monday, October 20, 2008

All About Me

My name is Agnieszka Kaczmarczyk. I am 23 years old. I am about 1.64 m tall. I have brown eyes and blond hair. I am married. I lived in a small town in my country. Poland is located between Russia and Germany. For four month I have lived in Coon Rapids with my husband. In my country I lived with my parents. Sometimes in my house was very funny and busy because I have three brothers, their names are Marcin, Kamil, Radoslaw and one sister Kinga. My mother Renata works with children, my father Tadeusz works in a factory. I love them therefore I miss my family, friends and job.I had a good job in Poland.I worked at the insurance agency. In my job I had to contact people but here I am afraid to speak to people therefore I had to go to school and learn English. I have always been a talkative person but now I don’t talk as much.I want to meet with my friends but all of them stayed in Poland. Fortunately, nowadays there is Internet therefore we can exchange news.I also like music, swimming and shopping. In the U.S., I like sopping because there are big malls’ don’t like sports. Particularly, I don’t like to watch football on TV. I hate this!!!!!Some things in the U.S. are different from Poland. There are many fast food places here. I hate fast food!!!!!In my home I cook every day. I cook traditional food from my country. I like soups, vegetables soup, dill soup, mushroom soup, pasta, spaghetti, meat, fruit and vegetables.That is all about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read about your stories. Thank you for your sharing. You did a good job. Don't worry about your language and new job. We have a special time for everying.Enjoy the cold weather.
with love
sister. DONNA FROM iNDIA