Monday, July 26, 2010

My Friend

His name is Aliaksandr Malets. He is from Belarus. He lives in Anoka. His favorite color is orange. His favorite food is draniki. His favorite TV show is comedy and Christian TV. There are 3 people in his family: wife, son, and daughter. He likes to read Bible and play soccer in his free time. During this summer break, he stayed at his house, went to church and shopping. He wants to learn computer, reading, and speaking.

My name is Loida Castillo. I am from Mexico. I live in Fridley. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is enchiladas. My favorite TV channel is Discovery. There are 2 people in my family: me and my husband. I like to crochet in my free time. During this summer break, I stayed at my house and went to church. I want to learn reading and speaking.

Loida

No comments: