Monday, July 26, 2010

HER Name is EVELINA TAVERA. SHE IS FROM
Daminc,Republic. She lives in Blaine. Her favorite
Color is pink. Her favorite food is rice and chicken.
Her favorite TV show movie is Don,Froncisco.
There are three people in her family Hector,Doinc and
Evelina Tavera. She likes to go to the park. During this summer break she went shopping and played in the
Park. She wants to learn, speak and write.

My name is Awien.I,m from Sudan.I live in Anoka I live with my family. I have five people in my family Kuol,Atong,Ariik ,Mawien and me .my favorite color is
White my favorite food is fish .my favorite movie is
Titanic. Free time I like to go a swimming pool and play with my son in the park. Now I’m happy because now I speak, read, and write in English.
---------------------------------------

My name is Awien. I’m from Sudan. I am tall and skinny. My eyes are brown. I’m short-tempered.

My husband is handsome and very tall and smart.

My son is handsome too, and he is funny.
My brother, Chan, is very smart and not emotional.

Awien

No comments: