Monday, July 26, 2010

Her name is Awien Chorl. She is from Sudan. She lives in Anoka. Her favorite color is white. Her favorite food is fish. Her favorite movie is “TITANIC”. There are five people in her family: Along, Ariik, Kuol, Mawien and Awien. She likes to go to the swimming pool in her free time. During this summer break she went on a picnic. She wants to learn reading, writing and speaking in school.

My name is Evelina Taveras. I am from Dominican Republic. I live now in Blaine. My favorite color is pink. My favorite food is rice and chicken. My favorite movie is “Don Francisco”. There are three people in my family: Hector Taveras, Dominic Taveras and Evelina Taveras. I like to watch TV in my free time. During this summer break I went to the park and shopping. I want to learn writing, reading and speaking at the school.

Evelina

No comments: