Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MY THREE GOALS


I am writing about goals that I need to achieve in the next five years. First, I study English very hard so I can speak and understand what people speak. After that, I will go to college and get a degree. The second goal, I will find a job with the degree and save money. The last goal, I will buy a car with the money that I have.
In fact, the first goal, I have to study English very hard because everyone in America speaks English. In order to achieve this goal this goal, I go to school, read the books, listen to the radio or television, meet many people, so I can speak fluently and understand what people speak. After that I will go to Saint Paul College and have a degree in two years. Indeed, I want to change a new career so I will study Electronic Technician. I think it is difficult for me to achieve this goal but I try very hard to do it.
Next, to the second goal, I will find a good job with the degree. I will find the information about the job in newspapers, or online. I like to work in the factory so I can study many experiences when I work in it. Then, I will have money to support for myself. After that, I will give money to my family in order to help to pay the house and save little money in the bank.
The last goal, I will buy a new car with money that I save after one year of hard work. And I didn’t know how to fix cars so I will buy a new Toyota Camry car. It will help me to save the fuel.
According to me, my three important goals that I need to achieve in the next five years are studying English very well and going to college, finding a good job, and buying a car. I will try to achieve all of these. If I do all of three things, I will feel happy in my life.

Myxuan

No comments: