Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MY GOALS

I have a set of goals that I would love to accomplish within a period of three years from now. And a few others that are long term goals that I will try to reach with in a six to ten years period.
My short term goals are the following. My first goal is, to be more fluent in English, get a GED, be able to get a better job and study Cosmetology.
My long term goals are to own a house and to give my daughters a better education.
I like to studying and learn English because I believe is necessary and important to succeed I will keep taking my ESL classes, try to get a speech class, do a lot of reading, and study at home in my free time. As I progress, I would get the information and take the classes I need to get my GED. I will learn new skills at work that will help me earn more income and help me pay for my cosmetology classes.
I also want to own a house, but a need to work hard and save money. Living in my own house will be more comfortable for me, my daughters and my husband.
In addition I will keep working hard and save money for my daughters colleges tuition this will help them get a better education, a better lifestyle and this will be make me very happy and proud of myself.
I hope to achieve my goals within the time frame I assign and if I can reach them early the better it will be for me and my family.

Yesenia

No comments: