Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Goals


Everybody in the world wants to live better. For it he plans his life for near future and has few main goals. This is a letter I am writing to myself with three short-term goals and three long-term goals. My three important goals for now are to know English very well, be a US citizen and live with my family in the USA. And I have three long-term goals. These are get a good education, be owner my business and travel with my husband and children. Now I will explain why I chose these goals and now I plan to accomplish them.
First, I want to know English very well. I think, I’m not the only one with this goal. It is a very important thing for every person with education. English is a very popular language in the world and it helps you always. Today English is more important for us, because we live in the USA and we must know it. Also, I want get good job. For it I need good English. I think, for every one of my classmates it will be the first goal. First for this goal I need to go to ESL school every day and study intensively English at home. Next I plan to learn more English in college in the next year, when I finish this school. I want be successful woman in the USA and English is my first purpose.
Secondly, I want to be a US citizen. It is very important for me, because I want to bring my parents, grandmothers, sister, and brother to the USA. For my second short-term goal I will study English and history of the USA in school, college and at home. This knowledge will help me to get my second target. But, I must wait 3 years and pass the test for US citizenship.
Next, I want to live with my family in the USA. When the whole family lives together, it is very important for me. I always lived with my family and today I miss them. For achievement my this goal I must have a good job, a lot of money, a big and comfortable house. Also I must be a US citizen.
These are my 3 very important goals for this time. I am sure my goals will be true and real, because all in my hands. I think, I will achieve my goals in near future (next 5 years). And I want to tell about my long-term goals: get good education, open my hairdressing salon, and travel with my husband and children. I think near 10 years I achieve my short-term and long-term goals. Now I have plans, wish, hope and time for it. Go ahead!

Svetlana

No comments: