Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Goals


I arrived to the USA to get a better life than in my country. For this I have a lot of goals and wishes. I want to open my own café. But for this goal I have to do more things before.
The first goal is to learn English I go to ESL class every day. I try to speak English at home with my son and husband. Next fall I’m going to try to take test at college. If I speak English well, I can get all of my goals.
Also I want to buy a home. This is my goal and my husband’s goal too. We want to be independent from our neighbors and their dogs. We will put money in the bank. We have some money for the first payment now. I plan to get the home next year.
And my big goal is to open my own café. I’m going to study business for this and I think my skills in bakery business will help me. I want to be successful in my life in the USA. I think after next five years you will come to my café.
These are my three big goals. The first is to learn English, then to buy a home and finally to open my own café. I hope I can do all of them.

Natalya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really! I hope you'll get your goal every soon.