Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Break

My winter break was very interesting. I felt very happy because I visited my friends, spend time with my family, went to church and relaxed.
My family and I visited my best friends. We took picture with my friends. I felt happy when my family gathered together and we had dinner. On Christmas day and Sunday my family and I were in church.
My young children got gifts. It was different kind of game. It was like chess, dominoes, Battleship. Those days were very noisy, when we started play. When I started teach them how need to play, began my problem. Because we had every game for two people but us were three. My son and daughter every time argued with each other. It was a little difficult but very funny. When my children went to sleep, I could watch TV. I liked see boxing.
Sergey P

No comments: