Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Break

My winter break was great. I want to tell you about it. I had spent time with my family happily. I used my time to visit my friends in other city. I also gave myself one day to relax.
Almost my time in winter break for my family. I help my mother in law cook and make traditional cake. My family had dinner. This is delicious meal. Then we played Bingo game each others until middle night. Someday we replaced the game with watching music program. It’s was fun!
On this occasion, I visited my friend in other city. She has been my friend since I was a child. We had a dinner in a famous restaurant near her house. We talked together all night. Then she took me around the city to introduce beautiful scene where she has lived in. We said goodbye her and promised a visiting in next year. I will miss her so much.
Although I spent many times to enjoy my holidays, I didn’t forget to use time to cleaning room, cleaning house. This was good time to fix everything which I wanted before. After I had finished everything which, I relaxed with interesting film. And after that….only slept and slept in my bed.
My winter break was so great. This was interesting time. I hope that I will have great holidays in the next time.
Hoang Nguyen

No comments: