Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Break

My winter break was happy because I spent time with my kids, I felt relaxed and I went shopping to the different stores.
At the beginning of the winter break my family and I went to the cinema to see new film. During the winter break, we went to the restaurant to have a lunch add some times we went playing football.
I felt relaxed during winter break because I didn’t wake up early every morning, I used the internet, and sometimes I went to the library to study English.
During winter break, I went shopping so I bought shoes for my kids, I bought some things, we needed them in my apt, I bought a present for my wife.
I saw the winter break was very nice, because I spent beautiful time during the break. I want many days of the year break.
Ammar

No comments: