Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Break

I want to tell you about my beautiful winter break. I spent great time with my parents-in-law on Christmas, I got very nice gift and I was in New Year’s Eve party.
I spent two days with my family. For us it is a very important holiday. We ate special dinner in day before Christmas. In this day I helped my mother-in-law, cooked and ate dinner together. We also got gifts. At the end of the day we went to Church because in Poland it is tradition to go for midnight mass.
I got a lot of gifts but I was surprised the most with the one I got from my husband. It was a gift card to Salon SPA. I love these kinds of things because it makes me relaxed. I had a massage with different kinds of oils and every single one smelled differently and I also had my nails and facial done. It was fantastic!!!!!
The winter break was also funny because we celebrated New Year’s Eve. I was in a party, with was organized by Polish Church for Polish people. I danced, drank champagne and I had fun.
I think winter break was beautiful because I had a lot of fun and relaxed time. I worked at home but I also slept and rested. In one word it was great time.

Agnieszka

No comments: