Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nasrah

I come from Iraq. My native country is located in Middle East. There are twenty seven million people. We have four seasons in my country; spring, summer, fall and winter. The best time to visit my country is in winter. If you visit my country be sure to visit Basrah because it’s a big city and a main port in Iraq and has 30.000.000 date palms, it’s the first in the world for date palms, and exports oil to the world. When you go there, you see a Sea museum, Shatt al Arab river, Al Sindbad garden, old markets and holy places. And when you go there, you can go shopping, fishing, enjoy dates and see a show at the National Theater. A lot of people like to visit this place because it played an important role in early Islamic history and the first mosque was built in Iraq called Al Kames. You have to pay $10 if you visit a Sea museum and if you visit the holy places you don’t pay any money; they are free. I hope you have a great time if you go to Basrah.

Nasir

No comments: