Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Good Place to Visit in my Country

I come from China. My native country is located in Asia. There are 1,300,000,000 people. We have four seasons in my country: spring, summer, fall, winter. The best time to visit my country is in the fall. Because when fall comes to Beijing, the temperature is cool. Leaves change colors and look very nice, you can eat many good fruit. When you go to sleep, you can feel very comfortable. If you visit my country is sure to visit Beijing because it’s the capital city and have long history, country’s center and culture center. When you go there, you will see the Great Wall; Olympic stadium, Temple of Heaven. When you go there, you can go shopping, walk along Chang Pu River and you can eat at Wang Fu Jing for food. A lot of people like to visit this place, because Beijing is one of the four ancient cities of China (together with Yian, Luoyang, Nanjing) the best preserved and famous around the world. Beijing is also known as a cradle of humanity as early as 700.000 years ago Peking man lived in Zhou Kou Dian area of Beijing. You have to pay $26 when you visit the Great Wall. You have to pay $35 when you visit Olympic stadium. You have to pay $39 when you visit Temple of Heaven. I hope you have a great time if you go to Beijing.

Li

No comments: