Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Good Place to Visit in My Country

I come from El Salvador. My native country is located in Central America. There are about 7 million people. We have 2 seasons in my country summer and rain season. The best time to visit my country is in August. If you visit my country, be sure to visit El Boquerón National Park, because it is the principal volcano in the capital it has a smaller crater called “El Boqueroncito” (small mouth) created after the last volcanic eruption in 1917. When you go there, you will see Flowers, vegetation and if you are very hungry you can go to the restaurant and eat traditional food. When you go there you can walk, run, eat, take pictures and ride a bike. A lot of people visit this place because it is very beautiful, the weather is fresh and you can see the small crater in the volcano. You have to pay $1 to visit this place. I hope you have a great time if you go to “El Boquerón National Park”.

Patricia

No comments: