Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Good Place to Visit in my Country

I come from Togo. My native country is located in West Africa. There are 7.000.000 people. We have four seasons in my country: spring, summer, fall and winter. The best time to visit my country is in summer from July to September. If you visit my country, be sure to visit Lome. The capital and largest city of Togo, Lome is an excellent place to start your trip or business. When you can go there, you will see place of independence, Togo national museum, coco beach, independence stature, fetish market, Lome cathedral, motor taxi, bush taxi and the port. When you go there, you can go shopping, go to the beach, and visit the port. A lot of people visit this place because you will know about the city’s history. The city was founded in the 18th century by the ewe people by 1963. The city has two seasons of rain. The first one is from April to July and the second one is from September to November. You don’t need to pay before visiting this place. I hope you have a great time if you go to Lome. Everything is cheap; there are taxi cars to take you everywhere you want to visit and they are cheap too. Go there and you will see everything with your own eyes.

RICHARD

No comments: