Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coming to The US

I came to the U.S. in July of 1989 from Mexico. Mexico is a very beautiful county, the reason I came here is because life in the U.S. is good. Before, I never had a job or a car. Now I can buy stuff for my children. We can go eat to a restaurant. I came here with my friends. My trip was 20 days. First I went to Texas. Texas is a good state. I brought clothes and a little money. On my first day in the U.S., I felt happy and sad. I was sad because my parents didn’t want me to go to the U.S. On my first day in the U.S., I slept for many hours because I was tired. The best thing about living here is nice cars and nice houses. The worst thing about living here is we have to pay many bills. I am homesick for my family. I don’t miss the criminals. I wouldn’t like to go back to my native country and live there. I like my new life in the United States.
Luciano

No comments: