Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coming to The US

I came to the U.S. in August of 2011 from Moldova. Moldova is a small country. The reason I came here is because life was hard. I hope here life will be better. I came here with my family. My wife and child were happy to come here. My trip was 12 hours from Moldova to New York. Them I flew to Minneapolis. I brought with me medicine, pots and my Bible. I planned came to the United States. On my first day in the U.S., I felt happy and tired. On my first day in the U.S.I went to a Chinese restaurant. The best thing about living here is safety. The worst thing about living here is that there are too many wooden houses. I am homesick for nothing because I like my life here. I don’t miss the politics in my native country. I wouldn’t like to go back to my country and live there. I like my new life in the United States because I have more opportunities.
Mihail

No comments: