Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coming to The US

I came to the U.S. on   June 13, 2011 from Moldova. Moldova   is a small and beautiful country.  The reason I came here is because work and life were difficult. I came here by myself.  My   brother was waiting for me here. My trip was 24 hours. I changed their airplanes.    Firs I went to New York.  I waited for four hours for my next flight.  I   brought   medicine, documents, clothes, gift with me. I planned to come to the United States for two years, I slept all day. The best thing about living here is safely. The worst thing about living here is I can’t have the same job as the training, I finished in my country. I am homesick for my friend, brother, and relatives in my native country.  I don’t miss bad work, bad salary because my government   doesn’t give place for work in my country. I wouldn’t like to go back to my country and live there. I hope I will have a good life and a good job.

Maria

No comments: