Monday, September 21, 2009

My Family in America


The average size for an American family is four people includes a mother, a father, and two children in my country Mexico there are seven people in a family: two parents and five children. In my opinion the ideal family size is four two parents and two children women in the U.S. start having children in their late 20’s and early 30’s in my country girls have children when they are 15 years old. I think that good age to have children is 25 years old, because you al reedy have a job and make money. The role of mother in the U.S is to raise children to have good attention.
In my country the role of mother is different because they opportunity to clean house, watch children and make food. I think this is good because you can see everything about your child & your house. Father in the U.S. make money and shave responsibilities.
In my country it is different because they work all day can’t help around the house.
My husband helps me around the house with my boy and sometime, He makes good food. The parenting style in U.S. is to give choice, give freedom & consequence. In my country the father makes a decision for the child until becomes an adult. I believe that parents must make decision for everybody but also give choices freedom and consequence. A family in the U.S. has a great support. In my country the government is corrupted and you can’t do anything. The relation between children and parents in U.S. is based on trust. In my country parents make decision for you. But in my family we have good communication with my parents and my brothers and sister, I want this for my family too, I believe in my husband and my son always. We can speak like a family.

Alejandra

No comments: