Monday, September 21, 2009

My Childhood


I was born in a village. I lived in a small house with my parents. My house had two big bedrooms, kitchen and an outside bathroom. We had a big garden where we grew vegetables and fruits. My parents went to work every day. They worked on the farm. I helped my parents at home. I always cleaned our house and sometimes I cooked. My mother taught me how to cook. I liked to cook soup and mashed potatoes.
My school was located far for me, but I liked to learn and I had many friends. Often after school we went to my house and played.
I have two sisters. They loved me a lot because they were older than me. When I started going to school my sister already finished school. They lived in another city but often came home and gave me presents. We worked together in our garden and relaxed. I was very happy. This was a good time in my life.

Nina

No comments: