Monday, September 21, 2009

My Childhood


My family lives in the city of Minsk in Belarus. My family is my parents, my sister and I. I had a very happy childhood because my parents liked me and my sister a lot. Every summer my family liked to travel together. We visited many beautiful places. I had many toys and dolls. I liked to play with dolls. I sewed clothes for my dolls with my mother. And I built a little house for my dolls with my father. I read many books with my parents, and I very liked it. Every weekend we visited a park, or forest, or river, or museum, or village of my grandparents, or other interesting places. My family was always together. In my childhood I had many friends. Some of my childhood friends are still my friends now. My parents gave me a happy childhood, and I am very grateful to them.

Ina

No comments: